During the first consultation, the naturopath will carry out a naturopathic assessment including :
The anamnesis including a variety of questionnaires regarding
▪ The personal and family medical histories.
▪ The current medical follow-up.
▪ Eating habits.
▪ The digestive, circulatory, respiratory systems etc.
An assessment of the person's vitality to determine the level of vitality, the strength or weaknesses of the person in order to create a personalised program of vital hygiene comprising :
▪ A morpho psychological examination (constitutions, temperament, diathesis)
▪ An irodology examination (study of the iris of the eye)
▪ A pulsology examination
In the following days of the consultation, will be send a personalised program of vital hygiene ( P.H.V) containing, as a minimum, advice and recommendations on :
▪ Physical and breathing exercises
▪ Neuro-psychological health (relaxation, stress management...)
▪ Supplementation (healthy food, nutritional supplements, plants, essential oils etc ...)